Professional Development Ideas and Resources
Training of school staff is used intentionally as a way to build Green School capacity.
- A teacher voluntarily attends green school workshops and training.
- Some school wide training is offered on topics supporting green school projects.
- Teachers are strongly encouraged to develop their own personal green schools strategies through attending professional development programs.
- Staff attends workshops that enhance their knowledge of green initiatives, community building and other green school topics.
- Training to prepare and support teachers for green school projects is provided and coordinated at the whole school level.
- What is Education for Sustainability? webinar seres by The Cloud Institute for Sustainability Education